Employment Opportunities at Fox Meadows
at Fox Meadows Supportive Living
Are you a person that enjoys enriching the lives of others? Do you find happiness in making people smile? If you answered “YES!” to these two questions, Fox Meadows Supportive Living may be the right place for you.
Our mission is to provide a place of safety and security where everyone is treated with love, compassion and dignity. We pride ourselves on living our mission and hope you will to. At Fox Meadows Supportive Living, our residents come first. Our team member provide compassionate healthcare, home cooked styles meals, around the clock care, maintenance evaluations and enriching activities to ensure the wellbeing of our residents.
Fox Meadows Supportive Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are always accepting applications to our community and encourage you to fill our the application found in the link below. You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your completed application off at the community. ***Please note we are currently under a COVID-19 NO Visitation Policy.***
Current Team Member Opening –
This is a position with responsibility for the health needs of the residents and support of the supportive living care team. This position is responsible for the health needs of the residents and maintaining the well-being of the residents. It includes planning, implementing, recording and problem solving both the medical and social needs of the residents in order to maintain residents at their highest functional level.
- An Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in nursing is preferred (not required).
- Licensed as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Must be licensed as a nurse in the state of Illinois.
- Experience working within a social model care program is required and an understanding of person centered care is essential.
- Relevant experience working in public home health, or assisted living is preferred.
The Cook is responsible for preparation and execution of meals throughout the day by assisting the Dietary Director in the service of quality and nutritious meals and snacks for residents, guests and staff.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours
- Skilled at working with individuals who have cognitive, physical and sensory disabilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Basic to advanced cleaning skills
- Trustworthy to work independently and to be self-motivated and organized
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred not required)
- Ability to accurately read menus, recipes, instruction manuals, invoices and delivery notices
- Formal training in food preparation and/or on-the-job training as a cook, with excellent food preparation and presentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently and to lead others under time pressure
- Current sanitation certification or ability to obtain within thirty (30) days of hire